You Can’t Fake Your Vibration
You can’t fake your vibration because everything around us at it’s the smallest molecule is pure energy. This energy is vibrating.
Have you ever had a gut instinct about something and been right? Or have you ever walked into a room and you could feel the tension? Maybe you have been behind someone in a line that is annoyed and angry and you can feel it. That is the energy you are picking up on which is coming from people’s vibrations. So if we can agree that the ‘vibe’ you are feeling is vibrational energy then we know we are also giving off vibes.
What does that mean for our lives?
Well, just like a magnet we are not attracted to people who do not have similar vibrational energy. Not sure this is actually a thing? Look around you at negative or angry people. They tend to attract unpleasant circumstances, negative people, lowing paying jobs, etc. Now, look at happy people. They may or may not have a ton of material things but they are happy and seem to be surrounded by loving people and having fun.
So how do you vibrate more positively?
Since everything has a vibration, and that vibration can change, you change to match the vibration of what you want. You have to work on shifting your thoughts and emotions. There are several different ways you can begin to work on raising your vibration.
Below are just a few.
1. Write Down What You Want – in the form of goals. Each day try to take one step towards your goal. As you make small adjustments, just like tuning an instrument, you will change the vibration.
2. Affirm – Say and think about what you want and often. Refuse to dwell on or think about what you do not want.
3. Raise Your Emotions – through exercise and better food. Processed food lowers your vibration as does sitting around.
4. Be Grateful – even if you feel like things aren’t going well. There is a lot to be thankful for.
5. Radiate Love baby – Love is a powerful energetic emotion. Say hi to your cashier and ask about their day. Say thank you often, and always tell your loved ones you love them instead of saying goodbye.
Also, desperation causes you to lower your vibration and gets you further away from where you want to be. If you are trying a bunch of stuff and nothing seems to be sticking try some vibrational healing.
Vibrational healing is a way to get everything back into balance. I have used it more than once to get out of a rut. There are many modulaties available for healing. Some include, sound therapy, acupuncture, crystals, EFT, and changing the foods you ingest.